11.26.2010

Black Friday to Cyber Monday


Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale!
Receive 20% off of your entire order at Bird Trouble!
Read our shop announcement in the shop for more information.


I hope all my fellow Americans had a great Thanksgiving!
Anna, James, and myself went to James' parents house where we stuffed our faces and had a lot of laughs. His family is great. We also adventured around Kankakee and googled at all the beautiful vintage homes.

I'm thankful for:
- All the support and love from my family and my friends that I've received this year when I really needed it.
- My wonderful boyfriend (who I haven't formally introduced yet), James. I've never felt so lucky and so in sync with anyone!
- My home and my steady income.
- My curious, love able, adorable new cat!
- Bird Trouble for keeping me sane and giving me something that I love to do.


Today's plans? Staying indoors from the outdoor shopping craze, crafting, and hanging out with MY NEW CAT, Detective B. Cheeseburger. Cheeseburger for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment