6.21.2011

Photobooth Craft Show!

As a little fun ice-breaker, James and I set up a photo booth for my craft show at Indieana Handicraft. It was SO much fun. It was really fun because by the time I left, I felt so delirious from sitting out in the sun all day on little sleep, that they were too funny for me to even look at. ah-mazing! Also, I need to tell you something...on my way home, I got a FREE STARBUCKS. That is ballin'.
Let's get to business though. I'll show the rest of the craft show pictures at a later post.

DUN, DUN, DUN...
Introducing:
The 5 second rigged Photo Booth at the Bird Trouble table and a bunch of awesome people.

MY DOG! GO TY FOR BEING A LADY'S MAN AND BEING OH-SO-CUTE BEHIND THE TABLE.

The BEST man I've ever met, James.
Who will pull an all-nighter after pulling a 12AM to 4AM bar shift, just to help me with my craft show, and to watch me notoriously nap the whole 3 hours at 5:30am going to Indiana.

Shawna Smith, my next-door neighbor crafter, who runs Shawna Smith [what a coincidence!]

My across-the-way-neighbor, Elizabeth, who runs Quite Clever Jewelry

Jennifer, who runs Turqoiuse Feathers, and her soon-to-be husband Alec.

Lisa from 5 Orange Potatoes and her daughter.


You guys are all awesome.
Thanks for everyone who stopped at the booth!

Alexz + James.

5 comments:

  1. Hahah what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing photobooth pictures with the young & the old using the props. what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're awesome! What kind of camera did you hook up? I hope you did well at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cut-out-figures are such a fun idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! how am i only just now seeing this?? so awesome! the cut outs...so cool!!

    ReplyDelete