10.16.2011

Take a peak at my work space!


I've been in the process of moving around a lot, but here are some
snap shots of my current WORK SPACE.
I decorate with items I've collected by hunting down or stumbling across, or they have been given to me over the years. I recently put my sewing machine on top of the drafting table I used to use when I was in elementary school (literally I has I <3 Nick drawn on it with glitter glue pens), and I don't know why I didn't think about it earlier. My chair and my window frame were found in alley ways. My bed and my clothes are in this room right now as well. My TV sits on a chair with a furry blanket underneath it.
It's a comfortable room in a large house. I wanted everything to be together, I think I make it work.


Thanks for looking!

xoxo,
Alexz

No comments:

Post a Comment