7.20.2012

New Collection Available 8/1 :: Free Bird


I'm super in love with these bags I've been working on recently. This navy weaved textile I thrifted looks rooted with a gorgeous southwestern / bohemian style. I love the birds and the colors. The lining is made with a kitschy recycled cotton. The leather made for these bags is repurposed from a leather jacket.

I wont be releasing these into the Etsy shop until August 1st, but I will be giving you a little few peaks here and there. If you happen to follow our Instagram too [@BirdTrouble], I'm sure you'll see a bunch of in the process photos.

Two of each three styles available: 
Tote Bag
Zipper Bag
Clutch [comes with a detachable strap]

Available online at the Bird Trouble Etsy shop on 8/1/2012
Questions or reservation inquires : Alexz@BirdTrouble.com

1 comment: