1.03.2010

2009, good riddance! (& a shop update)

& heeeeeeeeeeello, 2010! I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday!

The last couple of days have been a non-stop party. I've been catching up with old friends, sharing stories with new friends, seeing movies, spending my gift cards on a whole new style wardrobe, dancing & singing MGMT, and eating plenty of tacos. New Years Eve was a blast. I'm so glad I'm back in Chicago where there's always a dance party and always something to do. Yesterday was my best friend, Christina's, 23rd birthday and a couple of our friends threw a party for her. It was a blast. Others did karaoke, sang Spice Girls (& a whole bunch of other hilarious bands), and we danced/gossiped/hugged all night long.

I also wanted to thank everyone, so, so much for the comments left in my last entry. You really don't know how much it means to me. I have so much support around me & so many friends to keep me on the right track. I've been, surprisingly, handling the break up really well because we've talked & now I fully understand his thoughts and he understands mine. We're going to stay friends. I'm happy about that. I wanted to give a special shout out to Lex [aka cupcake sniper] for emailing me funny youtube videos and sharing inspiring words. I wish I could give her & all of you big, big, big bear hugs (though they wouldn't quite be bear hugs bc I'm tiny). So, yeah, thanks everyone. I'm very excited for 2010. :)


In Bird Trouble news:
one of a kind pouches
Four new pouches entered the shop a few days ago. You can view them here.


one of a kind clutches
Two new clutches entered the shop, too. You can view these here.

I'm going to be working on a whole bunch of new clutches & larger bags this month. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm also going to be moving a bunch of stuff into the sale section to make space for the newer designs. I'll post it here when I've done that. :)


Thanks everyone! I'll leave you with a few songs that I have been playing over & over today on youtube with these videos.
Animal Collective - The Purple Bottle
MGMT - Kids
The Sounds - Song with a Mission

3 comments:

  1. ughh. I love those clutches, especially the one of the right.

    happy 2010 Bird Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're doing well and having fun!!!
    I definitely want to get one of those cutie pouches soon! And I need a tote bag so I'll be on the lookout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooooooooo amazing!!
    I'm investigating your blog a little to see what kind of goodies you like..so far I know..anything with squirrels is a go ;)

    I'm soooo glad that you're handling it well and that you are surrounded by so many friends that love you and having a great time going out!!

    I sent you some new vids..but don't think they quite measure up to the last ;) lol

    Sending you lots of love my dear!!!
    <3Lex

    ReplyDelete