1.08.2010

A little decorating & some of my favorite prints.


A little new decorating.


I decided to dust, take down some polaroids, hang up a new squirrel picture, and do a little bit of redecorating. I moved the crates into my closet with my fabric so it's less cluttered out by my table. I'll take pictures of my closet soon... I just can never get good light in my room. I want to so badly paint my room another color. I'm thinking a light blue? It's going to be really hard considering how dark this fuchsia is.


I also can't wait to be able to afford some new prints to hang on my wall, BUT that wont be for a while. I put a down payment on my Spring school semester and it stripped me of all my money. So... I just gotta wait until Bird Trouble kicks up again and then I can buy some pretty prints! Here are some of my favorites:


the perfect acorn

The Perfect Acorn print by The Poppy Tree


mini sewing

Miniature Sewing Machine Print by Doe-C-Doe


the sewing room

In the Sewing Room by Raven X



Squirrel Print

Squirrel Girl Print by The Black Apple



Umbrella

Umbrella by Arian


That's all for tonight! I'm watching 500 Days of Summer and I'm getting really distracted. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm gunna stay in and hang out with my pup. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the first print and the Squirrel Girl Print! <3
    Although I must say I do like the color of your room.

    http://candidnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote the squirrel girl print! when you do decide, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely selection of prints! that squirrel girl one is soo cute, you should definitely get it.

    your craft space is so organized...it makes mine look terrible in comparison. also, i'm very attracted to the color of your wall. just so you know.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those prints! your craft room looks great and i think light blue would look awesome in there! i like the fuschia but I know what it's like to want a change too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love!! and I love your craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your craft area! I'm jealous - I am - mine's a MESS! I can barely walk in the room! I need to clean clean clean! I'm not one for new years resolutions, but that should be mine! I love the wall color now!!

    I like your squirrels! My brother calls my sis and I, his "baby squirrels" - he says it in this goofy voice lol

    ReplyDelete