1.27.2012

Featured In :: Pen & Needle

Hey everyone!
In December, my friend [and ALMOST HITCHED lovely logo designer] Jen, included Bird Trouble in a zine that she created for one of her school projects. The zine is called Pen & Needle and is dedicated to spreading the HANDMADE art culture. 

I met Jen at the INDIEana Handicraft craft show in Indianapolis, Indiana last August. She came up to my booth and we instantly started chatting about Bird Trouble and she was so enthusiastic about what I do and how I do things. We exchanged business cards, kept in touch, and we've friends ever since. I'm so honored that she featured me in her project to help push and motivate other artists. I also had the pleasure to do a sweet Q&A about myself and what I think handmade is about. 

I've been meaning to show you guys pictures of Pen & Needle, and a link so you can read the PDF version. All with courtesy of Jen's blog, Turquoise Feathers:


Read the full zine here :: Jen's blog post on Pen & Needle.

Now you can see where else Bird Trouble has been featured on the top of my blog. If you'd like to feature Bird Trouble on your blog, or if you'd like to throw us anywhere else, send me an email! birdtroublefashion [at] yahoo [dot] com.


No comments:

Post a Comment