The following clutches or pouches use the following materials:
1) A cotton material from the 1970's found antiquing.
2) Material I drowned in dye in my parents kitchen, staining their countertops.
3) Material I purchased from a city yard sale, from a upholsterer. He said it was designer.
4) From the same upholsterer, he sold me a very large hide of leather for $10. I'd like to shake that man's hand again if I could.
5) A black and grayscale thicker weaved material that relate to the following: 1970's-looking, tribal, abstract.
The following are the pouches currently available. With more to be added soon!
Have a cheerful Monday and safe travels to those traveling for the 4th of July.
Currently Bird Trouble pouches that are available.Based on the photos, from top the bottom, and from left to right.
Kaleidoscope and Leather Pouch
Narrow Tapestry and Leather Pouch
Bright Sienna Leather Pouch
Wrinkled and Dyed Turquoise Zipper Clutch
Peacock and Leather Zipper Clutch
Wild Flower Oversized Clutch