11.23.2012

Handmade Accessories Lover's Gift Guide


Enjoy some of my favorite handcrafted accessories that would be perfect for that fun & free spirited bird in your life. Be sure to shop with them this weekend; seeing as it's Black Friday shopping weekend, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday - most of them probably have special offers right now!


I put this collection together listening to the sound of James put the beginning of my new studio's shelving up, and it made me really happy at the fact that I am going to have handmade shelving. The accessory to a material hoarder lady's life. I'm going to be able to organize things how I've been wanting to and show off the awesome cement floor that I have.

PS. Happy shopping weekend to those taking part. Remember that Bird Trouble is having 20% off + a surprise gift with each purchase with the code: shopsmall2012

No comments:

Post a Comment