1.15.2010

Cup Sleeves!! Shop update!

Brand new cup cozies in the shop!

Starting from the top left:
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve in Flower Leaf
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve Scooters on Black.
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve Scooters on Pink.
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve - Retro Faces
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve with Deer and Trees.
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve for the Guy in Your Life.
One Eco-Friendly Cup Sleeve in Pressed Leaves

Last row are cozies that were already in the shop.
You can view them all here.

Currently on my desk:
Currently on my desk...
There are tons more coming soon. If I work like a mad woman tonight, they'll be in the shop tomorrow but I'll let you know!

Currently on my desk...
Also, a few coin pouches will be finished by the end of this weekend & most likely be in the shop on Monday, if not sooner.

<3

5 comments:

  1. love them! soooo cute! you amaze me with you productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Violet it's just that I get so bored without doing anything... so when I'm not doing anything, all I do is sew! :)

    Thanks ladies. <3 you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete