5.09.2010

Mama and Bowie!

Happy Mother's Day to my mama & all my mama blog readers!

I gave my mom a pretty shirt and two future appointments to get her eyebrows done. Right now, we're at my grandma's house eating a massive amount of tacos and watching movies. It's been a good day (minus my horrible allergies).


ALSO! Happy belated birthday to Bowie! He turned 3 years old on May 6th. :)

I know I haven't posted since my giveaway winner post. What have I been doing lately? Work, school, school, work, work, work, errands, work. My finals are in 2 weeks so after that... get ready for a very large shop update and a monthly blog schedule!
So that brings up the next question for you, my readers: What would you like to see my blog about?

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! See you tomorrow for 10 Things I Love Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Aww..you and your Mom are so cute and Happy Bday to Bowie. I just found your blog the other day, it's super cute. I also love your Etsy shop. Your work is amazing! I'm having a little giveaway over on my blog if you want to check it out. :)

    http://therajoyce.blogspot.com/2010/05/amazingly-awesome-giveaway.html

    Thera

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute photo. Such cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you and your mama. I'm glad you had a nice day!

    A friend of mine came over for a bit last night and was talking about his cat, Bowie. Must be a good animal name! (I think his name was originally Ziggy too, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to read about what currently interests you, and what you're making/creating. your life is amazing, showing anything you're doing is inspiring. I totally understand how busy you are, I have two crazy weeks left before my show, how does one have any time to record anything they're doing.
    Just keep doing what you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete