5.26.2010

The Start of a Midwest Summer

Here are a collection of photos from the past couples of days.
I've just been enjoying the start of my summer, my friends, and fun times.


Picnic day yesterday at the Fen Park.


Christina's day in the country with Laurie and I. She lives in the city and never gets to adventure out to the 'corn fields'.


Selling at the flea market from 3am-3pm. I got burnt for the 2nd time of my life. I tried to talk a guy down from $45 to $20 for the squirrel... but he couldn't be convinced.


Beach day in the late afternoon with Anna and AJ. It was well needed after sitting in the sun for hours after the flea market.


Jesi's fashion show. Laurie, Anna, and I helped out with dressing the models. I'm a creep in real life, just so you know.


Fen Day after antiquing with Laurie. The Fen is this giant open prairie with a little stream, cat tails, trees, beavers, pretty flowers, and happy birds. I love it there.


I hope everyone is staying cool! It's so humid and hot here already. I'm fortunate to have air conditioning. :)

16 comments:

  1. creep? or freak? cause i'm both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Um...what Danielle said! I'm kind of a creepy freak in real life... & a perv. Dont judge! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepy=rad! your friends are all lovely bits of eye candy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, that looks like some seriously fun days. feeling just a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. let your freak/creep flag fly darling HAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your pretty stripped dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous that you are going into Summer! Looks like your having an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so gorgeous! :) looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure the weather in the mid-west followed me here. You can thank me later!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures! looks like you are having a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tattoos and that looks like a lovely time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dresses are so cute! Love the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loooooove summer here in the midwest :) It's always so much freaking hotter than it is in Florida! Last year, in June, I went to Florida with my boyfriend at the time and his parents and there was a 15 degree difference from here in Indiana to Key West! (Key West being the cooler!)

    Makes for interesting memories though :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your photos - they are so beautiful!
    Makes me feel all summery!

    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete