3.02.2011

Shop update!

So I'm pretty darn excited for these 5 new additions to the shop. Especially this first one.
To see the item in the shop, please click the picture!


The Betty in Leather and Pink.

A Dark Leather Pouch in Vintage Lace and Studs


A Dark Leather Pouch in Vintage Lace

A Leather Pouch in Studs.

A Leather Pouch in Studs.

All items can be found here.
Also, don't forget about our 25% off AND 50% off sale!

Another post is soon to come, I promise! I've just been super busy with life itself.
I hope everyone is having a great week. :)


3 comments:

  1. i love these and my favorite is the first! ahh so sweeet! curious, will you ever be making some bicycle saddle bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm seriously!??! i LOVE your shop girl!! how have you been!? i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags, the colors in that top one are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete