8.22.2011

In the studio listening to Trampled by Turtles.

I store my ready-to-ship items in a vintage magician's travel box. It's basically two suitcases stacked on top of one another with wheels at the bottom. I was luckily enough to find an industrial vintage stapler with vintage staples at the thrift store the other week. I'm a sucker for office supplies.

The other day I was cleaning the apartment from top to bottom because James' family was coming to visit. I blasted Trampled By Turtles the whole time. This band is amazing and the singing brings chills down my spine. Here's a small part by my favorite song. Watch and listen to it from youtube here.

::New Orleans::
It's a bitch, ain't it babe
To live while you're young
I'm crushed that the world turned over so soon

A pile of old memories
Just lying all aroud
Seems like everywhere I look I've fallen to the ground


xoxo,
Alexz

1 comment: