9.02.2011

Designer Feature ::: Hound

HOUND's designer and founder, Jennifer Beeman, is based out of Chicago and having a local connection to her might be why I love this line so much, but I love it for so many other reasons too. Her spring/summer 2011 line was inspired by the shadow lines from light going through woods. It's so clean and so peaceful. 

Her items are so great though because they capture a light, airy, classic straight line fit. I love the bold pastel colors and the simplicity of everything. Though she seems the lines straight and gives each piece a vintage whimsical vibe. It makes me want to go camping, or hiking at Starved Rock. It's only an hour and a half away. Once my car is out of the shop, I'm going to try to plan a camping weekend so I can hopefully be as inspired by something similar like Jennifer was.

Here are some of my favorite items from her Spring/Summer 2011 book
Can we please talk about how beautiful these pictures are?!



Are you familiar with any local designers? Who are your favorite?

xoxo,
Alexz

No comments:

Post a Comment