10.19.2011

Huge THANKS! :: & a DIY


The first collection of Navajo bags were a huge success.
                    So, a million kitten kisses
in thanks to everyone for all the compliments, the encouragement, and support! There's only one more for sale. Here's a photo of my mother's package that is going to be shipped out to Mexico for her. Lucky parents, they're hiding out from the rain and fierce winds that so rudely flipped my vintage umbrella tonight. Good thing I'm comfortable laughing at myself, and I laugh easily.


Despite this weather, I try to remain cheerful and that means I'm going to start busting out obnoxious color clothing and my very exciting polyester dresses. Yay! I spruced up a cute lace dress with a dip at the hem from the front to the back, giving a re-birth to this once before table cloth! I bought it at the flea market this past time I went, for only $3.00. I can make one more, or I can save the rest of the material for bags.
What do you guys think?


If you're my IG friend, you've already seen the finished product. I just need to take a photo with a proper camera and a proper self-timed angle. haha. I feel lame posting iPhone photos all the time!

I HOPE EVERYONE TRIES THE SALTED CARAMEL MOCHA FROM STARBUCKS.
K, thanks.
Alexz.

No comments:

Post a Comment