12.02.2011

DIY :: Farewell studded vest ::: Hello B.A. bad


OK. Remember THIS post? And how I said I wanted to do that?

My roommate was kind enough to offer to record me making the first cut into a vest I used to wear for two years straight. I don't know why but I have a huge attachment to this vest. Probably because it's a good reminder that maddog and beer do not mix, and never speed in the country where there's no street lights. Heart break, teenage angst, nights away from home.
I was walking to the bathroom today and I don't know, it just struck me. So! Now I'm going to make a bag personally for myself. I was kind of freaking out, and I kind of still am, but I'm pretty confident that this is going to be the most bad ass bag ever, and it's all mine!

After I was so awkwardly, but in the best way, recorded by my roommate... I did more cutting and took some photos (and a video I need to figure out how to edit) with a normal camera (not an iPhone). I'll update ya'll later. 

:DDDD
alexz

1 comment:

  1. ...almost looked as if your kitty was trying to prevent you from operation junction on this vest...cannot wait to see the extraordinary surgery you did to transform it...

    ReplyDelete