12.08.2011

Studio Tour :: Part 2

Onto Part DOS!

Amanda
mentioned in my commented in part 1 that she was a fan of my concrete flooring. Amanda, I LOVE it! Max, my roommate, told me before I checked out the place, "The floor is concrete but we can get a rug for you." The second I saw it, with all it's paint splatters, I was in love! I've always wanted to live in an open warehouse with concrete floors, so that I was able to make a mess like this. When I lived near Philadelphia, I would dream of these sewing factories that were converted into live-in open warehouse space lofts near Northern Liberties. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I think Something's Hiding in Here live in the same building, or similar. They have wooden floors, but their layout look like the ones that I was interested in.
If you miss Studio Tour :: Part 1, click here!

CHICAGO:
Don't forget to come visit me this Saturday at Eskell Holiday Bazaar. I've been working my butt off, and I might be a little drowsy from possibly over-working myself and staying up until the wee hours of the night sewing, but I fricken' love doing it.
Check out the info here or click the photo above!

TGIF!,
Alexz

Don't forget you guys can now follow me through Bloglovin'! I personally love Bloglovin' because it sends me the blogs I follow and I just read them while I'm on my way home on the train.
Follow Bird Trouble

3 comments: