12.10.2011

DIY dream bag pt.3 :: Shop vacation


So in between making bags for Bird Trouble, I'm also currently revamping an old vest into my dream bag. Basically, I need a bag that is big enough to fit enough stuff, but not too large. I like short straps, but I also like messenger straps... so it's still in process, but slowly and surely. Currently there's no lining, so I might even open it a little wider and add more leather. So far, I'm digging it! A LOT! Like, so so much, seriously.




Prior posts on this DIY :: 1 ,

And Chicago, don't forget to come say hi to me at Eskell!
Since I'm going to be selling all of my merchandise at Eskell today,
Bird Trouble online shop will be on vacation until Sunday. That is all!
Alexz

 ::::: Here's the info from the gal's at Eskell :::
Join us and Chicago designers, Laura Lombardi, Shades of Grey, Mineralogy, Red Head Prints, Lady Faye, Bird Trouble and more, for this one day shopping event at Eskell. Designers will be selling merchandise that is not currently available at Eskell. This is a perfect opportunity to stock up on jewelry and trinkets for your loved ones this Holiday season! Shop for others and shop for yourself. In addition, the entire Eskell Fall 11 collection will be 30% off. Spirits included! We hope to see you Saturday. xoxo, Eskell


Eskell
1509 N. Milwaukee AveChicago, Illinois

1 comment: