1.01.2012

Around Chicago :: Architectural Artifacts

Nein and I went to Architectural Artifacts a few weeks ago and well... I have to say, it is one of new favorite things to do in Chicago. There's so many crazy things, big things, dead things, pointy things, expensive things, weird things, normal but cool things, and fun boxes to go through. I purchased some teeth, a vintage RV blueprint, and an old photo of a retro work truck. We scampered like school children and squeeled and gasped for the entire time we were in that building. The. Entire. Time.



OH YEAH AND HEY, IT'S JANUARY 1ST. 
Happy new year Bird Trouble readers! I hope everyone had a safe and fun celebration :).

-Alexz

3 comments:

  1. How awesome!! I wanna go! And I want those teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! Where is this place? I need to go. Need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you got to go there - i learned about that place when i went to a nonprofit art event that was being held there. now whenever i go back i always spend hours scouring every inch of that place and talking with the owner. that last painting you took a picture of i saw there and wanted so dang bad!!

    ReplyDelete