4.01.2012

the FRINGE SATCHEL



Hey everyone! I am really excited to finally have release this design! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I think the size is perfect and the fringe has already stopped my heart more than twice. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The FRINGE SATCHEL: A cross body shoulder bag. Made in my Chicago studio by repurposing a pair of tan suede leather chaps and a
 vintage retro knit. It closes with a zipper and has two pockets inside! I sewed a leather tag on the rear of the bag after burning Bird Trouble into it with a wood burner.
A bold statement satchel that is perfect size for your summer adventures. Next to the fringe, our favorite part about this is the deer antler button on the flap.
9" x 10" x 2"
Since supplies are repurposed and limited, I am only able to create three-like bags.




xoxo,
Alexz

1 comment: