6.07.2012

This weekend, FREE shipping!


The Bird Trouble Shop is having little sale during the weekend. No particular reason why. I'm feeling the "just because!".

Or... it might be because I have a 30 day trial of Photoshop CS6 and I've been on it for the past... 4 hours. Wow. During these last 4 hours, I fiddled around and created a few images. The one above included. I downloaded the trial of Radlab from Get Totally Rad (Thanks to Elsie from A Beautiful Mess for the suggestion) which was super fun and unbelievably easy to add filters and pretty up my photos. I definitely suggest trying it out if you haven't! I downloaded the Photoshop actions too, but I haven't tried it because I need to watch the video tutorial on how to use those! 

I'm hoping I can move forward with purchasing these after my trials are over. I'm going to be so bummed the day I don't have them.

I hope your week is going great!
Alexz

No comments:

Post a Comment