7.23.2012

Free Bird Collection - Photos & Details


The days are counting down until I release of the Free Bird collection into the Bird Trouble etsy shop. I am so excited to take some more photos once I get my camera workin' again! Here are some photos I took last week to tickle the anticipating bag lover in you.

Details:
Repurposed leather belt as straps for the Tote. Some pretty lookin' brass rivets secure parts at the leather and do it lookin' gewd. Top stitching on the leather details of the bags and along the zippers. A recycled kitschy cotton for the lining adorned in illustrations of mushrooms and woodland creatures. The tote bag inclues pockets but the Clutch and the Zipper pouch are open. Oh, and I should mention that the clutch will also include a detachable leather shoulder strap - that's what those hoops are for.

Check out more on the Free Bird collection by following the Free Bird tag on this post. Because that's all you get for now!
Alexz

1 comment: