9.05.2012

Fashion in the Streets Show.

Two Saturdays ago, Bird Trouble participated in an event called Fashion in the Streets. A few blocks in the West Loop were taken over by local Chicago designers, food vendors, and then an entire runway production for a few local designers. Talk about really awesome opportunity. I had a great time making the friendships that I did with the designers around me and Katie from Lady Faye Jewelry, who I shared a space for both of our displays, and gaining that experience to do a Chicago show like that. It felt pretty damn fancy.

Here are some pictures of my table and coat rack display. I used a metal clothing rack to secure my banner [I used twine], a blanket for my tablecloth, my vintage magician stacking box to store porches in, and a painted skull my mom gave me as a paper weight for my newsletter sign up. I put my flickr business cards on a plate and a little bit of text on an About Bird Trouble in a vintage wooden frame.



Here are some photos of the other designers around my table. There were only the ones in my surrounding. I missed a lot of designers and didn't take many photos so I'd be able to see if someone was ask my table. That, or I may have just been too hot in my polyester shorts to run around... ha.

Lady Faye Jewelry 

Mineralogy

Shades of Grey

Lisa Spagnolo

Clair Vivier Bags & Jewelry

From the Fashion Show

I'll be slowly coming back from my short hiatus soon. I've had to deal with a few real life emotions and a lot of stress in a short period of time recently having to do with taking care of my dog Ty and a little bit of AMPUTATION on his cute tail whip. For some reason, I can't budge the want to blog during periods of those - but I'm working on teaching myself to get over that.

Talk soon!
Alexz

4 comments:

  1. TABLE MATE is a finest quality multipurpose table furniture for your home that can be used for eating, using as a laptop stand, study desk, reading, writing, drawing, arts and craft, board games, as an outdoor tray table, trade shows, gardening, patio tray table, serving tray table etc. Table mate is an advantageous advent that can be used for both indoor and outdoor activities. It is an ultimate adjustable and portable folding table that slides right up to your body and provide optimum support for doing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proudly Made in India with 3 Times stronger than china tables shown in TV ads
    Protable and Adjustable height at 6 levels and 3 Sliding adjustments
    Better useful as Laptop Table, Dinner Table and Study Table
    Takes 2 minute assemble without any tools or fasteners
    Heavy and Stronger than the one shown in TV ads

    Salient Features:

    1) Better useful as Laptop Table, Dinner Table and Study Table.

    2) Detachable and Foldable Ideal for those with limited space and mobility.

    3) Complete single color.

    4) Can adjust to 6 different heights and 3 angles.

    5) Multi purpose Table Adjustable cup holder.

    6) Strong Plastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cloth drying hangers in hyderabad

    ever dry cloth drying system is india’s best clothes drying hanger system. a professional manufacturers and suppliers in hyderabad for years. Our main products include cloth drying solutions that are ceiling mountable, wall mountable , cloth dry stand and regular wall fix airers. Our pulley operated system takes the toil out of drying clothes every day and gives you an elegant and effortless way of drying clothes. ever dry cloth drying system guarantee to provide all our customers with reliable quality and superior performance products and reasonable price and first-class service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roof Cloth Hangers Hyderabad,
    ceiling hangers in hyderabad,
    cloth drying ceiling hangers in hyderabad.

    Roof Cloth Hangers Hyderabad
    ceiling hangers in hyderabad
    cloth drying ceiling hangers in hyderabad
    http://ceilingclothdryinghanger.in/cloth-drying-ceiling-hanger-near-me/

    ReplyDelete