10.17.2012

Lately, in Instagram.

If you don't already, you should follow me on Instagram at BirdTrouble. You'll see a lot of bags in process, me hugging my dog, me getting my hair done at my work, Chicago photos, & currently, a lot of leaves. Can't get enough of them.

Here's a little picture story for you in Instagram photoso, from most recent to oldest. These are all about the dyed & bleached designs I've been working on. I'm not positive what I'll be calling this little collection, but I was thinking Jet Blanch. "To lose color" and Jet because of the color. What do you think?



Hope you enjoyed a little behind the scenes work. I'm working on a lot of projects recently, including custom orders and a photo shoot with my photographer friend. More information on that later! For now, I need to pass. out. Thank you for your patience in my posts. I know they can be scattered depending on my personal life, but I do appreciate the reads!

2 comments:

  1. NY Limo Net provides car service to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania Airports for many years, with countless satisfied individual and corporate clients. We are offering unbeatable prices with an outstanding service.

    new york car service
    or
    http://www.nylimonet.net/

    ReplyDelete