10.26.2012

Info on new bags, holiday shipping, & a Fall photo shoot with Megan Saul Photography.

Hey friends! I figure I should give you a little update on what I've been up to. Sometimes blogging just doesn't fit into my life, design, & work so I apologize if I've been leaving anyone hanging. I can assure you though that there are good things coming. Real good things.

I've been sewing a lot since my last update to build stock for a large shop update. I'm hoping this update will be mid November. I plan on being around to ship items Priority mail every day for anyone who needs holiday gifts. Since the new items will be Ready To Ship, you'll be receiving your purchase really fast - depending on if you live out of the States, you should still give yourself enough time for shipment.  I have a bunch of pouches just dyed, some dyed+studded, and some new shoulder bags in a few textiles I showed here previously. 

Next month on the 4th and on the 11th, I have two photo shoots booked with Megan Saul who lives here in Chicago with me. She's a sweet girl and a wonderful photographer and I can't wait to see our visions come together into one. A few weeks ago, we took a trip out to the Northwest suburbs of Chicago to find our location and stopped in my neighbor home-town, Schaumburg. We found a forest preserve that we frolicked in, beat up cat-tails for some release, and climbed some trees. It's going to such a nostalgic and meaningful shoot to me. I grew up in forest preserves and corn fields out here. I'm not going to say much more about the shoot because I want it to be a surprise, but I will be back soon to show you some inspiration photos for our shoot. I can assure you that it will be beautiful.

Today, I leave with you with a few of my favorite fall Bird Trouble bags that are currently Ready-To-Ship.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween celebratory weekend. I am going to be an elephant bandit!
xox, Alexz

No comments:

Post a Comment