10.27.2012

Tunes & Spoooooky.


The Dead Milkman - If you love somebody, set them on fire.
Lydia Lunch - Spooky. This isn't the best sounding version but please... take a moment, or the whole 2:52 minutes watching this video until you become really uncomfortable watching it after about 45 seconds of laughing. 


I apologize in advanced for putting you through that video. I am now about to adventure out to where ever my friends are going to take me. I hear I'm partnering with a certain Nikki Sixx this year. I wonder who our third wheel is going to be. I obviously, am a baby elephant dressed in 70's inspired clothing, with a black bob on. I sort of look like a groupie that is celebrating Halloween, but with gothic makeup. I guess this makeup could pass as glam though...

No comments:

Post a Comment